Profile: I'm a 40 something, former liberal man from Seattle who is exploring life as a newly born conservative. After a bit of self-exploration and self-discovery, I came to the decision I was always a conservative at heart, but had been behaving like a liberal. Now, my heart and my mind are more in sync and I'm happier than ever. This is a journey. Sometimes, I will write about current events. Sometimes, I will write about past experiences. And sometimes, I will document shifts in thinking and behavior as I escape what I consider to be a lifetime of liberal programming. I welcome comments, feedback and discussion. I am proud of the strides I've made so far, and it largely due to the warm welcome of the conservative community that I finally made the leap from Left to RIGHT. I'm happy to share what insights I've gained with you.
Posts by Chris Barnhart:
- I’ve Moved
- Why Joe Rehyansky is Entitled to His Opinion
- The Somalis in My Backyard
- Red Eye: Leg Chair Armageddon
- Finding My Way: Compassionate Conservatives
- Red Eye: Your Host and Moderator, Greg Gutfeld
- Red Eye: That “Loathsome” Sidekick, Bill Schulz
- Red Eye: TV’s Andy Levy
- A Public Service Announcement for Seattle: STAY HOME!